Quit smoking now means you could live a happy and healthier life. As you already know smoking is bad for everyone, not just the ones that smoke but the ones that breath in the second hand smoke. Second hand, smoke is harder on you then smoking.
Why should quit smoking forever?
Everyone knows that smoking can cause cancer when you get older, but did you know that it also has bad effects on your body right now? A cigarette contains about 4000 chemicals, and at least 43 of those chemicals are known to cause cancer in humans. Some of the other chemicals are found in products that are known to be poisonous. Some of the worst ones are:
* Nicotine: a deadly poison
* Arsenic: used in rat poison
* Methane: a component of rocket fuel
* Ammonia: found in floor cleaner
* Cadmium: used in batteries
* Carbon Monoxide: part of car exhaust
* Formaldehyde: used to preserve body tissue
* Butane: lighter fluid
* Hydrogen Cyanide: the poison used in gas chambers
Every time you inhale smoke from a cigarette, small amounts of these chemicals get into your blood through your lungs. They travel to all the parts of your body and cause harm.
How to quit smoking forever
1. Cold turkey- just quit without having to slow down or anything. just quit, dont touch the cigarrate again.
2. drink a lot of water- though this will result painful trips to the toilet, it will keep us busy and keep our minds off cigarrates.
3. eat a lot- this will make us fat. But being fat is better than being a smoker. Quit first, diet later when we are stronger.
4. hang out with non-smokers. We can hang out with smokers later when we are stronger.
5. Buy chewing gum- chewing will keep our mouth busy. This will also substitute on our regular trips to 7 eleven for cigarattes. We can still go to 7 eleven, but only to buy a pack of chewing gum instead.
6. Exercise- this is to get rid of the nicotine that exist inside our body faster. So the craving would be much much shorter in duration.
7. Instead of having a cigarattes box/pack inside our pocket, we could substitute it with a notebook. In that notebook, write down all the reasons why you wanted to quit smoking. Also list down why you think smoking is bad. Write down why quitting is good for you. every time you feel like you want to smoke. Read the all the reasons inside there and repeat it at least 5 times. its good to read it out loud so you can hear yourself saying it. Its consciously subconscious.
Reason Why to quit smoking